A knowledge base system helps customers manage important information in a centralized online portal. It can also be used as a self-service documentation system for any department or organization.
- Multi-user system manages the entire content review and approval process.
- Helps users easily find information using ad-hoc search or category filters.
- Users can leave comments and feedback on each article and rate its usefulness. The feedback is displayed in actionable reports in the administrative interface.
- Authors can add new articles or edit their own articles and information.
- Editors can edit, publish, or reject articles, and add internal notes. They can also manage users and article categories.
- Supports unlimited users and unlimited knowledge base articles.
- The administrative interface offers quick stats on the top articles and authors.
- Email alerts automatically notify authors whenever an article status is changed.
Any business manager with a load of information,